|The State government employees will now get a 15 per cent hike in their basic salary as interim relief under the Sixth Pay Commission.|
|The Government on Thursday enhanced interim relief for its employees from 12.5 per cent to 15 per cent.|
The revision, with effect from November 1, 2011, will benefit a total of 11 lakh State government employees including those working in local bodies, grant-in-aid educational institutions and non-teaching staff of universities and pensioners. An announcement on the increase in the interim relief was made by Chief Minister D V Sadananda Gowda.
Earlier this month, as a Rajyotsava gift to the employees, the Government had announced 12.5 per cent hike in their basic salary as interim relief. However, Karnataka State Government Employees Association had sought a 15 per cent interim relief.
Download the Order Dtd. 18.11.2011
Source : Deccan Herald
Friday, November 18, 2011
Karnataka Interim Relief hiked to 15%, Order Issued
at 9:12:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- Tamilnadu increases DA for transport workers
- Punjab enhances conveyance allowance for police, r...
- Punjab to implement original ACP scheme from May 2...
- W.B Transport trade unions threaten strike
- Punjab National Bank's salary scheme for Kerala Go...
- Media workers warn protest against delay in wage ...
- Karnataka issued Interim Relief order for pension...
- Punjab notified special allowance for employees
- New Tatkal Scheme introduced for Rail booking
- West Bengal to introduce Child Care Leave
- Haryana enhanced 12% Dearness Allowance
- West Bengal hiked ministers' allowances
- Karnataka Interim Relief hiked to 15%, Order Issue...
- Kerala : 7% hike in DA/DR;Orders Issued
- Cabinet approves amendments to Pension Regulatory ...
- UP declares "Restricted Holiday" today[16.11] to h...
- Punjab govt notifies bonanza for employees
- Maharashtra employees observing strike today
- Initial salary of newly recruited P.O. and Clerk i...
- Air India to pay employees October salary on Monda...
- Wage Boards’ recommendations notified
- IBA issued circular of D.A. increase for Nov/Dec/J...
- Meghalaya hikes Dearness Allowance
- What will be D.A. for January 2012 ?
- Sixth Pay Commission to apply on pre-2006 retirees...
- SBI strike deferred, no new date announced
- Strike will damage customer confidence: SBI Chairm...
- Bank association against Khandelwal recommendation...
- Majethia wage notification soon, Ministry of Law a...
- Karnataka likely to increase Interim Relief to 15%...
- All India strike by SBI officers on 8th & 9th Nov....
- Punjab cabinet approves ACP scheme , child care le...
- LIC to revise pension in four weeks : Rajasthan HC...
- Karnataka employees will get 12.5% Interim Relief
- Madhya Pradesh to implement Agrawal Commission's r...
- ▼ November ( 35 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.