All India Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) on base 2001=100 for the month of October, 2011 increased by 1 point and stood at 198 (one hundred & ninety eight) .
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- Update about Fixing Minimum Pension by EPFO
- Increment between Feb and June : may be settled so...
- West Bengal issued 10% D.A. order, also increased ...
- West Bengal ensured 1st Day salary for Non Govt ai...
- Last date for LTC to Jammu and Kashmir and North E...
- W.B. Govt. employees housing loan may be offered b...
- BSNL to observe nationwide strike on 15th December...
- National anomaly committee meeting on January 2012...
- Confusion about WB announcement of 10% D.A
- West Bengal declares 10% D.A. with effect from Jan...
- Odisha introduces paternity leave, doubles materni...
- Cash-strapped Air India thinks of VRS scheme
- Punjab notifies special increment to the police pe...
- EFPO likely to fix minimum pension at Rs 1000, dec...
- Bank officers seek parity with SBI for pay and ben...
- BSNL submited VRS proposal to ministry
- Bank reforms : Govt. wants new HR policy.
- Rate hike demand for GPF
- Probable procedure of mutual transfer for W.B. tea...
- W.B : 3rd Arrear of ROPA for Teaching & Non-Teachi...
- CBEC Cadre restructure : An Update
- AICPIN for October 2011
- ▼ December ( 22 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.