Tuesday, January 24, 2012
at 7:52:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- Govt. released index no. for December 2011. Centra...
- Coal India makes ‘progress' in wage pact with labo...
- EFPO likely to fix minimum pension at Rs 1000 on 2...
- Coal India wage talk fails
- Frequently asked questions and answers reg LTC
- Ex servicemen demand pension parity, want CAT deci...
- Punjab declares public holiday on January 30
- Cadre Review in CBDT and CBEC will be finalized wi...
- Manipur employees say : No pay panel, no vote
- West Bengal introduced Child Care Leave
- Bank union threats strike for 5 day week
- W.B. likely to approve Child care Leave in today's...
- Fixation of Pay consequent upon 6th Pay Commission...
- J & K Govt Revives Pay Anomaly Panel, To Submit Re...
- DPE issues order on IDA increase, View the Order
- CPI urges EC to allow DA payment for UP employees
- W.B. Teachers may register for mutual transfer in ...
- Coal India agrees to give 25% wage hikes
- BSNL to provide free SIM Card with 200/- free talk...
- CIL wage hike talks enter crucial phase
- Bihar clears fund for enhanced salary of Universit...
- Discussion in the National Anomaly Committee meeti...
- West Bengal declares holiday on 12th January on ac...
- Central D.A. from January 2012 : 7% again.
- Bankers may expect 25 slabs D.A. increase from Feb...
- Increment between Feb and June : Govt. agreed as o...
- PaycommissionUpdate is back again..
- ▼ January ( 27 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.