As per sources from New Delhi, it is learnt that cadre review proposal of Central Board of Excise and Customs has been cleared by DOPT with reduction of posts in various cadres. Exact number of posts sanctions is not yet confirmed. The proposal will be placed in the Cabinet for approval.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- Bank D.A. for May, June July 2012 based on AICPIN ...
- AICPIN for March 2012 released
- LTC to North East by Air : Relaxation extended
- Demand for hike in Govt. contribution in Employee...
- Supreme Court upholds High Court's decision to qua...
- J & K approves 7% D.A. for it's employees
- EPF interest rate hiked to 8.6%
- EPF interest rate hiked to 8.6%
- "One rank one pension may be implemented" - Army C...
- Karnataka issued Pay Revision Order
- Bihar increases D.A. from January 2012
- Jharkhand announces 7% D.A.
- D.A. order for Central Govt. and autonomous bodies...
- CBEC Cadre review cleared by DOPT
- 5-day week for PSU bank staff ?
- CBEC warns staff for posting online contents about...
- J & K employees strike today for hike in retiremen...
- No salary hike for Infosys employees
- Gujarat High Court ordered to pay ‘fixed-wage’ emp...
- Haryana enhances D.A. from January 12
- Army propose to withdraw "sahayak" (personal serva...
- Cabinet approves Air India restructure
- After earthquake Tsunami alert for Andamans, Tamil...
- BSNL staff demand revision in wage, allowances and...
- Odisha issued 7% D.A. order, Click to Download
- Karnataka pay fixation recommended by the committe...
- Loss making PSU Banks may be closed
- Tamilnadu increased Dearness Allowance, Download O...
- Karnataka staff unhappy with pay hike, wait for CM...
- Maharashtra Engineering teachers to get pay commis...
- Kendriya Vidyalayas to introduce new uniform this ...
- Karnataka C.M. rules out five day week
- Odisha hiked 7% Dearness Allowance from January'12...
- Karnataka to review pay revision, CM promised
- EPF interest likely to go up this year
- Marginal increase of D.A. for Bankers from May'12 ...
- Confusion over Bank Holiday on 5th April (Mahavir ...
- Central D.A. from January'12 : Order Issued, Order...
- Kingfisher crisis ends, staff withdraw strike
- No change in IDA from April to June, 2012.
- Chhattisgarh announced D.A, bonanza for employees
- ▼ April ( 41 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.