Employee unions of public sector banks have decided to call a two-day nationwide strike on July 25-26 to protest reforms in the banking sector and outsourcing of jobs, United Forum of Bank Unions convener G.D. Nadaf said. “About 10 lakh employees and officers will participate in the strike,”
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- Air India salary : Cabinet to take decision
- Probable Bank D.A. from August'12 : Update
- PSU IDA (Including BSNL) to increase 4.8%
- AICPIN for May 2012 released : Increased by 1 poin...
- Andhra Pradesh hikes Dearness Allowance from Janua...
- Bank Strike on 25th and 26th July 2012
- IDA likely to shoot up nearly 5% from July 2012
- Air India pilots on hunger strike from tomorrow
- Punjab released 2nd installment of pay commission ...
- Punjab hikes 7% Dearness Allowance, at par with Ce...
- Tripura hikes 5% D.A. w.e.f July 2012
- PSU Banks' salary more than Pvt. Banks' : RBI
- Cable TV swithover in Metros : date extended
- Download Kerala D.A. Order w.e.f 01.01.2012
- Karnataka raised maternity leave, leave encashment...
- LTC to Jammu and Kashmir by Air : Relaxation exten...
- BSNL strike deferred, 78.2% IDA fitment settled
- Arunachal hikes D.A. but employees not happy over ...
- Uttarakhand hikes Dearness Allowance, minimum wage...
- Details of new uniform in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Gujarat to recruit 50 thousand employee on fixed p...
- Bank D.A. likely to rise sharply from August'12
- No D.A. for Bengal employees at present, F.M. disa...
- Jammu & Kashmir - LTC by air : may be extended
- Bihar University staff to get sixth pay scale
- Pension bill deferred, not discussed in cabinet
- Govt. likely to go ahead with pension bill in the ...
- West Bengal extends summer vacation in schools
- Tripura employees to get paternity leave
- Govt extends austerity drive to autonomous bodies
- University and college teachers' arrears : HRD mov...
- Central D.A. from July'12 may be 7% again.
- Govt set up panel to implement Dharmadhikari repor...
- Govt. cuts expenditure, bans post creation, restri...
- AICPIN data for the month of April 2012 released, ...
- ▼ June ( 35 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.