- Following are the highlights of the meeting held today (17/07/12). Detailed minutes will be published as and when available with us.
- Promotee in same grade pay will get one extra increment.
- Running staff issues for giving MACP & special increment will be resolved sympathetically & orders will be issued within a month as per commitment of Secy./NAC & DOPT chairman.
- The supervisors of earlier APEX Grade i.e. 7450-11500 are very likely to get one special increment. Efforts are being made by staff side to get that increment w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
- It has also been agreed that where there is Direct Recruitee in a cadre, promotee will get the basic pay @ par with Direct Recruitee in other words Promotee will not get less pay as compared to Direct Recruitee.
- The MACP issue including removal of infructous Grade Pay Rs. 2000 were also discussed and separate meeting on MACP issues will be held on 27.07.2012.
- The staff side shown its anguish on non functional of JCM scheme due to which National Council is not being held since Feb. 2010. Meetings of anomalies committees are also not taking place frequently except Railways, Defence & P&T. The Departmental Anomaly Committees are either not constituted or non functional. Chairman National Anomaly Committee and Secy/DOPT assured that JCM scheme will be revived & NC meeting will take place after the Monsoon session of Parliament.
- Source : AIRF
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Brief outcome of anomaly committee meeting on 17.07.12
at 9:35:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- AICPIN for June'12 released, Central and Bank D.A....
- Income Tax Return : Due Date extended
- Bank and Central D.A. may be known exactly tomorro...
- Punjab changes office time, starts early, ends ear...
- Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) interest hiked to ...
- Wish to e_file your Income Tax Return ?
- Talk with IBA did not deliver result, Banks going ...
- NPS performed better that GPF in the last year
- Central employees to go on strike
- Central offices at North/South Block in Delhi to b...
- Central employees demand seventh pay commission, m...
- KVS issued order for stepping up or pay to seniors...
- Armymen likely to get bonanza on 15th August
- Income under 5 lacs from salary ? No need to file ...
- Cabinet approved college and university teachers' ...
- Centre likely to clear pay commission arrears to c...
- Himachal announces 4-9-14 time scale, Issued order...
- Proposed Bank strike deferred
- UFBU to submit Charter of Demands to IBA for 10th ...
- Punjab hikes 12% D.A. from January 1, 2012
- Brief outcome of anomaly committee meeting on 17.0...
- Next anomaly committee meeting on 17th July 2012
- Govt. forms committee to look into defence pay and...
- Central Public Enterprises hikes IDA, Order issued...
- Chhattisgarh announces 7% D.A.,at par with Central...
- UP govt employees get 7% hike in dearness allowanc...
- DNS Changer: Indian ISPs say all's fine
- Kendriya Vidyalayas Adopt New Uniform, View Photo
- Central D.A. is heading towards 7% again from 1st ...
- ▼ July ( 29 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.