National Mazdoor Conference today(26/08/2012) demanded merger of 50 per cent Dearness Allowance of central and state government employees and pensioners into their basic pay and pension. “We demand merger of 50 per cent DA of central and state government employees and pensioners into their basic pay and pension at the next union cabinet meeting,” NMC president Subash Shastri told reporters here. He also demanded a national pay policy and setting up of a new pay commission which would cover both central and state government employees. “The salaried class are facing a lot of economic hardship due to high inflation and price rise and the release of DA would be a genuine measure to provide some relief to them,” he said.
Monday, August 27, 2012
at 1:34:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- Punjab Govt withdraws LTC facility for one year
- AICPIN for July 2012 - 4 point increased
- Update on Kendriya Vidyalaya : 5 days week
- Air India Abolishes Productivity Linked Incentives...
- Kendriya Vidyalayas likely to introduce five days'...
- Govt. employees to get performance linked incentiv...
- Madhya Pradesh issued order for D.A. increase @7%
- Defence pay anomaly committee submitted report
- 78.2% IDA fixation and NE 12 pay scale approved by...
- Madhya Pradesh announces 7% D.A., Other benefits
- SBI plans to keep branches open on Sundays
- NMC demands 50% D.A. merger for Central and State ...
- Higher education teachers to get arrears, central ...
- West Bengal to disburse Ropa 09 arrears in Septemb...
- Bank staff on 2-day strike; services paralysed
- India to celebrate Eid tomorrow
- Kerala announced Ad Hoc Bonus and special festival...
- Bank unions plan strike on August 22-23
- Details of benefit for the employees by MP Govt. a...
- 7% D.A. for Himachal employees, other benefits
- Independence Day bonanza for MP Govt. employees
- PM assures prompt action on defence pay anomaly
- Congress promised to implement pay commission for ...
- Kerala to pay salary and pension early for "Onam"
- Ex soldiers NOT likely to get "One rank one pensio...
- Govt. to introduce bill in parliament for SC/ST pr...
- W.B. issued order for bonus, festival advance and ...
- IBA released D.A. for Aug/Sep/Oct'12 and Dearness ...
- NUBE prepared charter of demand for 10th BPS
- Karnataka Govt. doctors resign em mass
- Govt. refused to include defence representative in...
- Central employees and pensioners in Kerala to get ...
- FinMin to remain open on this Saturday, Sunday
- Child Care Leave extended to industrial employees
- West Bengal "commits" to pay D.A. in January 2013
- West Bengal to pay pay commission arrears, enhance...
- ▼ August ( 36 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.