Labour and Employment Ministry approves 60 days wages as bonus for the year 2011-12 for EPFO employees.
Monday, October 22, 2012
at 11:38:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- HC defers Cable TV digitization till 5th Nov in Ch...
- Bank D.A. to increase 42 slabs from November'12
- AICPIN for Sep'12 increased one point
- Charter of demand for workmen submitted by UFBU
- UFBU submitted charter of demand for officers
- NMC demands new pay commission for central & state...
- Jammu and Kashmir hikes D.A. w.e.f 1.7.12
- Update on Xth BPS for Bankers
- J & K employees to get 7% D.A., announcement on 25...
- EPFO employees to get 60 days wages as bonus
- UFBU prepared charter of demand, to submit last we...
- Full banking day for SBI on 20.10.12 in WB, Sikkim...
- Postal employees to get 60 days' productivity link...
- 78 days' Production Linked Bonus for Railway Emplo...
- Central Govt. hiked Risk Allowance
- 30 days' adhoc bonus for Uttar Pradesh employees
- Karnataka hikes Dearness Allowance by 4%
- J & K likely to enhance 7% D.A. soon
- Tamilnadu grants promotional increment in promotio...
- Cabinet likely to approve 78 days' bonus for rail ...
- Assam Govt enhances DA to 72 per cent
- DA hiked for Jharkhand employees, pensioners
- Tata Steel to pay minimum bonus of Rs 18,000 to ea...
- Haryana released 7% D.A. hike order
- Bihar employees, pensioners to get 7% hike in D.A....
- BSNL issued IDA hike circular
- W.B. gifts extra holiday on 26th to employees
- D.A. hike for Odisha employees
- Majithia Wage Board: No interim relief for journal...
- PSU IDA from Oct'12 and D..A. from 1.7.12 released...
- Punjab: One-yr extension option to employees
- Bank Unions to submit charter of demand for 10th B...
- U.P. cancels holiday on Kanshiram's death annivers...
- Download Central Pensioners' Dearness Relief Order...
- Central Govt. grants Ad-hoc Bonus for 30 days
- Tamilnadu announces 7% Dearness Allowance, Downloa...
- Recent clarification regarding ACP & MACP for Cent...
- Cabinet nod for reform. Clears FDI in Pension, hik...
- Railway Issued 7% D.A. Order
- Cabinet likely to approve pension and insurance bi...
- NOBW submitted charter of demand for 10th BPS
- Himachal Pradesh hikes D.A for employees & pension...
- ▼ October ( 42 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.