Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jammu and Kashmir hikes D.A. w.e.f 1.7.12

As expected and informed in this blog earlier, the state cabinet today approved Dearness Allowance to it's employees and pensioners.
The Jammu and Kashmir government today announced 7 per cent Dearness Allowance(DA) for employees with effect from July 2012. The State Cabinet which met here today under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah accorded approval to the release of 7 per cent (DA) in favour of the govt. employees, pensioners and family pensioners in cash with effect from July 2012, raising the total DA from 65 per cent to 72 per cent. The enhancement in Dearness Allowance will also apply to work charged/whole time contingent paid employees working in regular time scale. The additional burden on State exchequer due to DA will be Rs 500 crores annually and from July 2012 onwards it will be around Rs 335 crores. 

No comments :

Contact Us

Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email shyamali00@gmail.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.

.................RECENT HEADLINES

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Do You Know These?:

Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "shyamali00@gmail.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.