Confederation News : One day strike on 12th December, 2012 – charter of demands
1. Revise the wages of the Central Government employees with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter by setting up the 7th CPC.
2. Merge DA with pay for all purposes with effect from. 1.1.2011.
3. Remove 5% restriction imposed on compassionate appointments and the discrimination on such appointments between the Railway workers and other Central Govt. employees.
4. (a) Revive the functioning of the JCM. Convene the meeting of the Departmental Councils in all Ministries/Departments. Settle the anomalies raised in the National Anomaly Committee as also in the Departmental Anomaly Committees. Hold National Council meetings as specified in the JCM constitution. (b) Remove the anomalies in the MACP Scheme.(c) Grant recognition to all Associations/Federations, which have complied with the formalities and conditions stipulated in the CCS(RSA) Rules.
5. Fill up all vacant posts and creates posts n functional requirements.
6. Stop downsizing outsourcing, contractorization, corporatization and privatisation of Governmental functions.
7. Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
8. (a) Regularise the daily rated, contingent, casual workers and introduce a permanent scheme for periodical regularisation; (b) Promote all eligible Grameen Dak Sewaks of Postal Department against 50% Postmen Vacancies and 100% MTS vacancies without resorting to direct recruitment. (c) Raise the Bonus ceiling of GDS employees on par with other workers in the country.
9. (a) Stop the proposal to introduce the productivity linked wage system; (b) discard the performance related pay structure;(c) introduce PLB in all Departments; (d) remove the ceiling on emoluments for bonus computation.
10. Revise the OTA, Night duty allowance and clothing rates.
11. Implement all arbitration awards;
12. Make the right to strike a legal and fundamental right of the Government employees on par with the other section of the working class.
13. Grant 5 functional promotion to all employees as is provided for in the case of Group A services.]
14. (a) Withdraw the PFRDA Bill. (b) Rescind the decision to allow FDI in pension sector;(c) Scrap the new contributory pension scheme (d) Extend the existing statutory defined pension scheme to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of their date of entry in Government service.
15. Vacate all Trade Union victimisation, and more specifically in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.