New Delhi, Nov 30 (PTI) Government is considering raising cap on supply of subsidised LPG cylinders and a decision will be taken in the "next few days", Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister M Veerappa Moily said in the Lok Sabha today."We are considering it (giving more than six subsidised cylinders) and need a few days time," he said during Question Hour.
Friday, November 30, 2012
at 2:25:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- AICPIN data for October 2012 released
- Govt considering raising cap on subsidised LPG cyl...
- Govt. implements SC verdict on defence pay anomaly...
- Tripura raises its employees' DA, 42% now from Dec...
- Update on Supreme Court verdict on Army Pay anomal...
- Kasab hanged to death
- West Bengal miser on D.A., generous on holiday
- Kerala hikes D.A. for employees and pensioners fro...
- Punjab issues order of 7% D.A. hike from July 2012...
- WB to recruit over 40000 Primary Teacher, Forms av...
- BSNL signs MOU with Union Bank & Indian Bank to pr...
- Andhra Pradesh employees get Dearness Allowance fr...
- Punjab increases dearness allowance from July 2012...
- Central employees on nationwide strike on 12.12.12...
- IBA extends pension option for "VRS Retirees"
- Maharashtra hikes D.A. Issues Order
- Great news for Kingfisher employees, due salary ma...
- Tamilnadu issues order for festival advance hike
- Tamilnadu announces 20% bonus to PSU employees
- Barrack Obama gets re elected as US President
- Air India employees to get salary soon
- Bank bipartite : Negotiation begins
- 7% hike in DA for UP govt employees
- Xth BPS : Highlights of demands for Bank Officers
- Xth BPS : Highlights of demands by workmen of Bank...
- Madhya Pradesh announces 7% Dearness Allowance
- Tamilnadu increases festival advance
- Ex-servicemen status for retd paramilitary troops
- IBA issued circular for D.A. increase for Nov,Dec'...
- 7% D.A. likely to be hiked for Madhya Pradesh
- Central employees may get 8% D.A. from January 201...
- Andhra Pradesh employees to get 6% D.A.
- ▼ November ( 32 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.