Tuesday, December 18, 2012
at 9:49:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- Bank D.A. likely to increase 23 slabs from Feb'13
- AICPIN of November 2012 released
- Three fold fee hike for Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Download 2nd pension option for VRS in bank
- Kerala govt asks staff to wear khadi on Wednesdays...
- Likely Bank D.A. from Feb'13 : A sum up
- Confusion over percentage of D.A. in West Bengal
- Bengal C.M. announces 7% D.A.
- New timing for CGHS dispensaries in New Year
- West Bengal considering hike in Dearness Allowance...
- BSNL orders stepping up of pay for J.A.O.s at par ...
- Kendriya Vidyalayas to open after winter break : D...
- Assembly Election : Gujarat for BJP, Himachal for ...
- Xth BPS : Negotiation On. bankers likely to ask fo...
- Govt to issue orders next month for pension benefi...
- SC/ST quota in promotion bill passed in Rajya Sabh...
- West Bengal likely to announce D.A. this week
- Bank Strike on 20th December 2012
- Central Govt staff to go on strike on December 12
- J & K released second installment of pay commissio...
- BOB's circular on 2nd pension option for VRS retir...
- Bankers demand 5 days week, NUBE submitted memoran...
- WB teachers' transfer bill deferred
- Frequently Asked Questions on LTC
- UPA wins FDI vote in Rajya Sabha
- WB to introduce General Transfer for school teache...
- Govt. wins FDI battle in Lok Sabha
- Expected PSU IDA from January 2013
- Central staff to get better quarters
- Read Paycommissionupdate in your own language
- Govt. rules out any comparison of salary between b...
- ▼ December ( 31 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.