It was informed by Minister of State (PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS) that Central Govt. employees covered under New Pension Schemeare entitled for DCRG Benefits viz., Death Cum Retirement Benefits, in cases where a Government employee covered by NPS is retired on invalidation/disability and in the case of death of a Government employee covered by NPS in service, on the same rates as are applicable under the old pension scheme, i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
at 9:51:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- Central D.A. to increase @8% from Jan'13. Bank D.A...
- AICPIN OF DECEMBER 2012 RELEASED
- Bank and Central D.A. to be known on 31st Januray
- Revision of pension/family pension of pre 2006 pen...
- SBI extends banking hour on 24th January
- Bank employees to observe strike on 20th and 21st ...
- BSNL proposes VRS to one lakh staff
- Central employees will strike on 20 and 21st Feb'1...
- Defence Ministry issued implementation of rank pay...
- BSNL issued IDA order with effect from 1.1.13
- Defence pension increased , order issued to benefi...
- Govt raises LPG subsidy cap, now 9 cylinders a yea...
- Retirement Benefits under New Pension Scheme
- Uttarakhand employees call off stir
- M.P. hiked teachers' salary but they want sixth pa...
- WB primary teacher recruitment exam on 31st March ...
- 12th January 2013 is a holiday in W.B under N.I Ac...
- PSU IDA order from 01.01.2013 issued
- Kerala introduces LTC, issues guideline
- Tamilnadu employees to get ad hoc bonus for pongal...
- Rail fare to be hiked from 22nd January
- Majithia wage board : Final hearing on 5th Feb
- J&K govt employees on strike over retirement age
- Re exercise of option for fixation of revised pay
- CGHS beneficiaries can perform investigation in Pv...
- Promotion in the same Grade Pay : One increment or...
- West Bengal issues 7% D.A. order from 1.1.2013
- ▼ January ( 27 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.