According to a press release issued today by the Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment the All-India CPI-IW for February, 2013 rose by 2 points and pegged at 223 (two hundred and twentythree)
Thursday, March 28, 2013
at 7:46:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- Central D.A hike from January'13 to be announced i...
- Rajasthan to implement Bhatnagar report from July ...
- West Bengal Primary TET : List of Reserve Centres
- New timing for CGHS dispensaries from 1.4.2013
- PSU IDA from April 2013 : Final Calculation
- Probable Bank D.A. from May to July, 2013
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Central Excise Officers/Inspectors withdraw agitat...
- Central excise officers going for three-day strike...
- All bank branches receiving Income Tax to be opene...
- DOPT released answer of FAQs on Leave and C.E.A
- SBI to open on Good Friday and Sunday(31st March),...
- Primary TET : Know your exam centre.
- WB Primary TET : Exam Centre details yet to be pub...
- West Bengal introduced general transfer for teache...
- Kendriya Vidyalaya hiked computer fee and Vidyalay...
- Old Cheque : RBI extends deadline for four more m...
- Central Minister in favour of seventh pay commissi...
- Kerala increases retirement age for new recruits
- No pay commission benefit for defence canteen empl...
- New website launched
- Kendriya Vidyalaya : Not tution fee but Vidyalaya ...
- WB grants 'A' category pay to primary teachers
- Child Care Leave in BSNL approved
- Likely IDA increase from April 2013 for PSU employ...
- Central D.A. order likely in 3rd week of March'13
- New employees in WB will be in 3Yrs probation with...
- Govt. is not considering seventh pay commission
- Xth BPS for Bank : Meeting scheduled 4th March pos...
- ▼ March ( 29 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.