Consumer Price Index Number increased by two points for April 2013According to a press release issued today by the Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment the All-India CPI-IW for April, 2013 rose by 2 point and pegged at 226 (two hundred and twenty six). On 1-month percentage change, it increased by 0.89 per cent between March and April compared with 1.99 per cent between the same two months a year ago.
Friday, May 31, 2013
at 8:24:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Central Govt. considering retirement age hike
- Likely IDA increase for PSU employees from July 20...
- Gujarat to disburse pay arrears in cash
- Details of UFBU meeting with IBA Chairman on 23.05...
- Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh hikes Dearness A...
- Mandatory efiling for income exceeds 5 lac
- Customs/ Central Excise : Restructure is on the wa...
- Cabinet approved Income Tax cadre review and restr...
- Bank Xth bipartite : Next talk on 7th June 2013
- Gujarat hiked 8% D.A. from January'13
- Income Tax cadre review may get cabinet nod today
- Maharashtra enhances D.A to 80%., issues order
- ICSE, ISC Results 2013 to be declared today. CBSE ...
- Jammu and Kashmir employees to get 8% more D.A.
- Handsome return for New Pension Scheme for F.Y. 20...
- Employees Provident Fund to fetch 8.5% for the F.Y...
- HRA in Bangalore enhanced
- Likely central D.A. from July 2013
- Karnataka hikes dearness allowance from January1,2...
- Odisha announces 8% dearness Allowance from Januar...
- BSNL freezes LTC for it's employees
- Delhi HC ordered to increase pension from 2006 to ...
- Despite being promised arrears, Maharashtra teache...
- Govt employees with "New Pension Scheme" to get gr...
- Download Central pensioner dearness relief order w...
- Haryana hikes Dearness Allowance from 1st January ...
- Download IBA circular on D.A. increase for May/Jun...
- Tamilnadu hikes 8% D.A. from January 2013
- ▼ May ( 29 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.