As per the calculations IDA will increase 4% w.e.f. 1st July 2013. The total IDA will come to 74.9 + 4.0 = 78.9%. This will be applicable to pensioners also. Orders are yet to be issued.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- Central employees and pensioners to get 10% hike i...
- Likely Bank D.A. from August 2013
- Calculation of PSU IDA from July 2013
- Consumer Price Index for May 2013 released
- Coal India employees postpone strike
- Uttarakhand Tragedy : Central Employees' Confedera...
- Uttarakhand Tragedy : Let us share the rebuilding
- Rajasthan hikes pre 2006 retirees' pension /family...
- DOPT denies any move to hike central employees' re...
- Dispute over army pay hike implementation referred...
- Bank unions want "adequate increase" in salary, ho...
- BSNL employees withdraw strike
- Central retirement at 62 ? Waiting for cabinet app...
- BSNL issued 78.2% D.A. merger order
- Armed Force pay parity : Meeting on 14th June
- Armed Forces Pay Parity : Minister's intervention ...
- BANK UNIONS (UFBU) MEET IBA TODAY(7.6.13) AT MUMBA...
- Cabinet approved wage negotiation of CPSUs
- No decision on central staff retirement age on cab...
- Central D.A. from July'13 : Certainly heading towa...
- ▼ June ( 20 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.