Secretary, Expenditure, R S Gujral, is likely to be appointed Member-Secretary of the 7th Pay Commission. The 1976 batch IAS officer of Haryana cadre Gujral is retiring on November 30.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
at 12:38:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- CBEC cadre review may be approved in the next cabi...
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Kerala appointed pay commission for state employee...
- R.S. Gujral likely to be Secretary, 7th Pay Commis...
- CSS Cadre Restructuring Committee to submit its re...
- Govt workers want DA to be merged with salary
- UP employees withdraw strike
- U.P. employees strike : Deadlock continues
- Bank Strike on 19th December for early wage revisi...
- West Bengal employees to get 6% Dearness Allowance...
- West Bengal D.A. : "Nothing Due" as per Finance Mi...
- Kerala 10th Pay Panel : Decision soon, C.M.
- UP employees strike continuing, Govt may invoke ES...
- Latest Cadre Review news of CBEC
- BEFI wants wage pact before polls
- Kerala hikes 10% D.A. from July 2013
- Media report reg DOPT objection on CBEC cadre revi...
- Central Govt. offices in W.B. will observe holiday...
- West Bengal changes "Muharram" holiday to 15th. Ba...
- Muharram holiday changed to 15th Nov'13 in Delhi
- Bank Bipartite : AIBEA to consider strike against ...
- CBEC cadre review likely to be placed in Cabinet t...
- WB school teachers general transfer notified
- Kol Metro fare hike tomorrow, existing Smart Card ...
- Bank unions may go on strike if wage hike denied
- IBA released bank D.A. from Nov'13 to Jan'14. ** A...
- Central D.A. likely to reach 100% from January 201...
- ▼ November ( 27 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.