As per the reply in Loksabha by Minister of State, Finance on 6th of this month, Govt. has initiated process to constitute seventh CPC. It is working with the composition, terms of reference and time frame. As per our sources, Supreme Court Justice G.C. Singhbhi who is going to retire on 12th Dec may be appointed the Chairman of the commission while Mr R.S. Gujral formar secretary, expenditure may be the member secretary.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- Likely PSU IDA increase from January 2014
- Likely Bank D.A. from February 2014
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Bank unions threaten indefinite strike from Februa...
- No proposal for "Parent Care Leave" : No respite f...
- Bank strike on 20 & 21st January 2014
- Download D.A. Order for West Bengal Employees from...
- Cabinet proposal soon to constitute 7th Pay Commis...
- CBEC cadre restructure : Details of additional pos...
- Meeting with Chief Labour Com. failed, Bank Strike...
- Bank wage talk fails, strike on 18th Dec to follow...
- Pay Commission for Kerala employees
- Haryana announces interim relief for 1.1.2014
- 7th Pay Commission : Procedure initiated
- BJP sweeps in state elections, Aam Admi Party shin...
- Key features of CBEC cadre review as cleared by ca...
- Andhra employees may not get any interim relief
- Cabinet approved CBEC cadre review
- Expected IDA Increase From January 2014 for PSU Em...
- ALL INDIA BANK STRIKE PREPONED TO 18th DECEMBER'13...
- ▼ December ( 20 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.