Consumer Price Index Number decreasedAccording to a press release issued by the Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment the All-India CPI-IW for December, 2013 declined by 4 points and pegged at 239(two hundred and thirty nine).
Friday, January 31, 2014
at 7:37:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Central Govt. employees to get 10% Dearness Allowa...
- Bank D.A. to increase 25 slabs for Feb/Mar/Apr'14,...
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Central D.A. for Jan'14 and Bank D.A. from Feb'14 ...
- Subsidized LPG raised from 9 to 12 cylinders, Subs...
- Bank Bipartite Update on 29.01.2014
- Details of meeting between IBA and UFBU on 27.01.2...
- 5-day week plan for Kendriya Vidyalaya kids
- Bank Bipartite update : IBA & UFBU talk fails agai...
- EPF pensioners to get minimum of Rs 1000 as pensio...
- Central employees served two days' strike notice t...
- IBA improves pay hike offer, Bank strike deferred
- Bank bipartite : Unions likely to demand 30% hike
- Decision on 50% merger of D.A. soon
- Bank bipartite talk advanced to 17th January
- EPF interest raised to 8.75% for 2013-14
- Central employees on 48 hours strike. Feb 12&13 20...
- Orders reserved on Majithia Wage Board notificatio...
- PSU IDA order with effect from 01.01.2014 released...
- SBI introduces sabbatical leave to female staff; m...
- Tamilnadu announces "Pongal Bonus"
- Interim Relief for Andhra Pradesh employees, Order...
- Next bipartite discussion between IBA and UFBU on ...
- Your comments are valuable to us. Please keep on p...
- Tamilnadu announced 7% pay hike for power staff
- ▼ January ( 25 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.