Acting in line with Central Government, the Madhya Pradesh government has approved a 10% Dearness Allowance (DA) to its employees at par with 100% Dearness Allowance of Central Government with effect from January 1, 2014.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
at 7:57:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Slight Increase in AICPIN figure for February 2014...
- Central Employees 10% D.A. from Jan'14 : Order Iss...
- Banks to remain open in the last weekend of March ...
- Details of bank bipartite talk on 14.03.2014
- Bank unions seek five-day week : discussed in bipa...
- Election duty will fetch more for polling personne...
- Bipartite meeting on 14.03.2014 : Nothing signific...
- Central holiday on 14th April 2014 on account of B...
- Central employees posted in Faridabad, Noida, Gurg...
- Bank Bipartite : Next talk on 14th March 2014
- Govt deductors spared from late filing fees for de...
- GPF interest rate remains 8.7% for 2014-15
- Lok Sabha Poll : Schedule Announced - April 7 to M...
- Details of discussion between IBA and UFBU on 03.0...
- Madhya Pradesh announces 10% hike in Dearness Allw...
- Bank bipartite talk inconclusive again
- Bank staff eye 15% pay hike in meet with IBA
- Odisha hiked 10% D.A. from 01.01.2014
- Rajasthan hikes 10% D.A. from Jan'14, Download ord...
- ▼ March ( 19 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.