It is learnt from reliable sources that Finance Minister is likely to approve CBEC cadre restructure file today.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
at 1:05:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Bank D.A. for May/June/July 2014 : Decrease of 16 ...
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Clarification on increase in certain allowances by...
- Election duty proved lethal in Bengal due to immen...
- Customs and Central Excise Supdt.s to be Asst. Com...
- BJP wants I.T exemption limit hike to 5 Lac
- Likely pay scale of seventh CPC
- Karnataka enhanced 6% D.A.
- Central D.A. from 1st July 2014 will not be very a...
- Bank D.A. likely to decrease from May 2014
- Bank holiday on 14th April 2014
- Download D.R order for pensioners w.e.f 01.01.2014...
- CBEC cadre restructure may be cleared today (09/04...
- PSU IDA decreased to 88.4% from 01.04.2014, Order ...
- Tamilnadu employees to get 10% D.A. from January 2...
- CBEC releases promotion in the post of ACIT
- PSU IDA likely to decrease from April 2014
- ▼ April ( 17 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.