As per the new OM of DOPT published on 28th May, 2014 it has been decided that the crucial date of eligibility shall be 1St April of the vacancy year in case of financial year based vacancy year i.e. where the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) are written financial year-wise. In case of calendar year based vacancy year, i.e. where APARs are written calendar year-wise, the crucial date of eligibility shall remain as 1st January of the vacancy year. These instructions shall come into force in respect of vacancy year 2015-16 (financial year) commencing from April 1, 2015 and vacancy year 2015 (calendar year) commencing from January 1, 2015 and shall, accordingly, be applicable to all such subsequent vacancy years.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
at 11:43:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Likely D.A. from July 2014 for central employees
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-I...
- Crucial Date for Promotion : 1st January or 1st Ap...
- New P.M. may implement performance-based incentive...
- Bihar hikes D.A. @ 10% for employees and pensioner...
- No Bank strike on Friday, the 23rd May 2014
- Bank strike on 23rd May against Nayak Report
- Update on CBEC Cadre Review : 19.05.2014
- AN OVERVIEW OF CR IN CBEC
- CBEC Cadre Review : Jurisdiction and manpower depl...
- Exit polls project Modi-led NDA govt
- CBEC cadre review finally cleared by F.M.
- Haryana hikes DA for pensioners
- No meeting between IBA and UFBU took place on 5th ...
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners from Ja...
- National Mazdoor Conference demands 20% I.R. for G...
- 10th BPS : Next talk between IBA & UFBU tomorrow
- Download IBA circular on Dearness Allowance for Ma...
- ▼ May ( 18 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.