This is to draw kind attention to our viewers that no bank strike is going to be organized on Friday, 23/05/14. The Bank unions will stage demonstration against the "Nayak" committee report. Some media published news regarding strike on 23rd and in the earlier post the same was published here. We apologize the mistake. AIBOA, AIBEA, BEFI, INBOC and INBEF have decided to adhere to the call to hold the demonstrations at all centres, on [ ] to withdraw the Nayak Committee as it is anti-people and anti-public sector in content.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Likely D.A. from July 2014 for central employees
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-I...
- Crucial Date for Promotion : 1st January or 1st Ap...
- New P.M. may implement performance-based incentive...
- Bihar hikes D.A. @ 10% for employees and pensioner...
- No Bank strike on Friday, the 23rd May 2014
- Bank strike on 23rd May against Nayak Report
- Update on CBEC Cadre Review : 19.05.2014
- AN OVERVIEW OF CR IN CBEC
- CBEC Cadre Review : Jurisdiction and manpower depl...
- Exit polls project Modi-led NDA govt
- CBEC cadre review finally cleared by F.M.
- Haryana hikes DA for pensioners
- No meeting between IBA and UFBU took place on 5th ...
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners from Ja...
- National Mazdoor Conference demands 20% I.R. for G...
- 10th BPS : Next talk between IBA & UFBU tomorrow
- Download IBA circular on Dearness Allowance for Ma...
- ▼ May ( 18 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.