It is reported from sources that UFBU leaders are going to meet the Finance Minister on Friday (27/06/2014) with a request to expedite the bipartite agreement with a favourable positive outlook regarding quantum of wage hike. Till now no official release from any of the bank unions is available.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Likely Bank D.A. from August 2014
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- National JCM demanded hefty hike in pay for centra...
- National Mazdoor Conference demands 20% I.R. and 5...
- Bank Bipartite : Unions met F.M., got assurance of...
- FM to meet bank employees representatives for wage...
- Bank Bipartite : Meeting with F.M. ?
- Maharashtra electricity board staff to get 25% pay...
- Andhra Pradesh Raises Retirement Age of Government...
- LTC by air extended for 2 more years
- Details of bipartite meeting on 13th June between ...
- Cabinet Secretary assures of continuing five days'...
- Another futile meeting between IBA & UFBU today
- New simplified form introduced for CGHS beneficiar...
- Trade Unions meet F.M., demand D.A. merger among o...
- Child Care Leave made more simple
- Next Bank Bipartite meeting on 13th June'14
- Five days' week likely to continue in central offi...
- Jammu and Kashmir hiked retirement age to employee...
- Taxpayers may expect some relief in budget
- Likely PSU IDA (Including BSNL) from July 2014
- ▼ June ( 21 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.