11th September 2014 - Submission of the Charter of Demands along with a brief Note to all heads of offices by arranging demonstration in front of all offices; the branch level/district/divisional/state level leaders will explain the demands especially the memorandums on interim relief, DA merger and GDS issues.
19th September 2014 - Dharna between 10 AM to 3 PM at all important state/districts/divisional centres.
25th September 2014 - Dharna between 10 AM to 3 PM at New Delhi with participation of the leaders of all affiliates and the members working in the city of Delhi (at a central place-to be decided by the Confederation Delhi State committee).
Confederation office Bearers will meet again at Delhi on 26.09.2014, 5 PM to decide further course of action.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees with effect from 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak sewaks and pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3. Inclusion of Gramind Dak sevaks under the purview of 7th Central pay Commission.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant of statutory pension to all.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendations should be 01.01.2014.
6. Regularisation and revision of wages of casual laboures and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointments.
8. Fill up al vacant posts and creation of new posts wherever justified.
9. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation and privatisation of Government functions.
10. Grant Productivity linked Bonus to all without ceiling; compute Bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.