The All India CPI-IW for July 2014 increased by six points and reached at 252.
Friday, August 29, 2014
at 8:15:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Attendance of Govt. employees to be tracked online...
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers for Ju...
- All Group A, B and C Central Govt. employees to fu...
- EPF Interest Rate Retained at 8.75 Per Cent for 20...
- Karnataka to form seventh pay commission
- No Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking facility, still...
- UFBU asked IBA to resume bipartite negotiation
- Central employees to demonstrate for D.A. merger, ...
- Female bank employees may soon get transfers of th...
- Bonanza for Haryana staff, retirement age hiked
- Himachal Pradesh announced 10% D.A. on I day
- Goa employees strike from Monday, Govt. takes toug...
- Kerala Pay Commission likely to explore possibilit...
- IBA issued Bank D.A./D.R. circular
- Customs & Central Excise Restructuring : Notificat...
- ▼ August ( 15 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.