|Release of additional installment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners due from 01.07.2014|
|The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today gave its approval for the release of an additional installment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners with effect from 01.07.2014. This is an increase of seven percent over the existing rate of 100 percent of the Basic Pay/Pension, to compensate for price rise.|
The increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 6th Central Pay Commission. The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief would be of the order of approximately Rs. 7691 crore per annum and Rs.5127 crore respectively in the financial year 2014-2015 (i.e. for a period of eight months from July, 2014 to February, 2015).
View the PIB Press Release
Friday, September 5, 2014
Cabinet hiked central D.A. @ 7% w.e.f. 01.07.2014
at 8:39:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Talks on 26.09.2014
- UFBU AND AIBOC circular on talks dt 26.09.2014
- Bankers want early wage settlement, otherwise warn...
- Details of bank bipartite talk on 17.09.2014
- Central D.A. from 01.07.2014 : Order Issued
- CBEC issued cadre review notification
- Update on bank bipartite meeting held on 17th Sep ...
- Central Govt. declared ad hoc bonus for 30 days
- Rajasthan declares 7% D.A. , issued order
- Date extended for furnishing annual property state...
- West Bengal enforces biometric attendance, silent ...
- Bank Xth Bipartite : Next talk on 17th September
- Cabinet hiked central D.A. @ 7% w.e.f. 01.07.2014
- ▼ September ( 13 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.