Monday, November 10, 2014
Meeting with IBA and Labour Commissioner fails, Bank Strike on 12th Nov stands
at 7:35:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Worker...
- Haryana retirement age issue in High Court
- Air Travel to J&K on LTC : Private Airlines allowe...
- Haryana reduces retirement age to 58, Central empl...
- Bio metric attendance for all central employees wi...
- Medical Allowance for Central pensioners increased...
- No D.A. for West Bengal employees, FM asks centre ...
- CPI(M) backs bank staff plea for wage settlement
- CBEC promotes over 2100 excise, customs superinten...
- PM launches Jeevan Pramaan – Digital Life Certific...
- Meeting with IBA and Labour Commissioner fails, Ba...
- IBA called UFBU for meeting on 10th November ahead...
- Bank Strike on 12th Nov : Conciliation meeting to ...
- Aadhaar Number to be recorded in Service Book
- IBA issued D.A. circular for Nov,Dec and Jan'15
- Likely Central D.A. from 1.1.2015
- ▼ November ( 16 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.