To protest against the delay in revision of wage settlement, bank officers will organise a candle march in Delhi’s Jantar Mantar and other State capitals on Tuesday. “The All India Bank Officers’ Confederation has decided to organise a protest candle march tomorrow, in all State Capitals and major cities to highlight the undue and unwanted delay in wage revision and other policies of the Government,” the confederation said in a statement. The revision is due from November 2012.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- Consumer Price Index for November 2014 released
- Extension of date of filing Asset Statement under ...
- West Bengal likely to announce Dearness Allowance ...
- Chief Labour Commissioner called for conciliation ...
- Bank Unions wage increase demand irrational: IBA
- Supreme Court ruled against recovery of excess pay...
- No proposal to reduce central retirement age : Gov...
- Series of bank strikes to follow in January 2015
- Bank officers plan candle march today
- Labour Commissioner called IBA & UFBU for meeting
- Bank relay strike ends, what next ?
- Kerala Pay revision in final stages, to be impleme...
- Bank employees continue with zone wise relay strik...
- ▼ December ( 13 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.