Tuesday, February 3, 2015
at 8:18:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- Union Budget 2015-16 : At a glance
- AICPIN (IW) increased by one point for January 201...
- Rail Budget 2015-16 : Salient Features
- One rank one pension for Armed Force : Govt. clari...
- Likely increase of salary for bank employees
- Bank wage settled, strike from Feb 25 withdrawn
- Jaitley asks bank employees to drop strike plan
- Expectation from general budget : More relief in t...
- Bank Bipartite : Update as on 20.02.2015 - Strike ...
- Bank leaders meet F.M. to press for wage hike
- Grant of MACP without delay : Govt. instruction
- Latest instruction regarding property return under...
- Govt likely to categorise 'military pension' separ...
- Bank unions want FM to step in to resolve wage hik...
- After Telengana, It's Andhra Pradesh to increase s...
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC- clarific...
- Chief Labour Commissioner called IBA & UFBU for co...
- Kerala Government Grants Seven Per Cent DA Hike, I...
- Bonanza for Telangana employees
- Bank Union''s circular on proposed strikes
- Xth BPS : UFBU not satisfied with IBA's offer, to ...
- Bank D.A. from February to April'15 : Circular iss...
- Bank Bipartite meeting tomorrow (03/02/15) : Possi...
- "One Rank One pension" for army likely to be final...
- ▼ February ( 24 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.