The government on Friday said it has no proposals to shift to six-day week working for its offices or reduce the retirement age of employees to 58 years."At present, there is no proposal to change working days for the Central government offices from five to six days a week or to reduce the retirement age of the Central government employees to 58 years," Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha.
Saturday, March 14, 2015
at 7:57:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- AICPIN( IW) FOR FEB'15 RELEASED
- Tripura announces central pay scale for employees
- Expectation from seventh pay commission - media re...
- Good news for armymen : OROP soon, assured by Mini...
- Likely pay scale of seventh pay commission
- Bank staff may get better service condition, leave...
- Holiday on Dr. Ambedkar's birthday and clarificati...
- SUB COMMITTEE MEETING OF BANK WORKMEN AND IBA HELD...
- Bank Bipartite meeting on 16th March'15 : Non mone...
- Central D.A. from Jan'15 : Likely to be declared n...
- Punjab announces 7% D.A.
- Telengana employees to get salary arrears in bonds...
- No reduction or increase in retirement age, five d...
- Govt. admits consideration of LTC abroad
- Bank bipartite update
- Revision of pre 2006 pensioners : Present Status
- Biometric Attendance System : Present status.
- Confusion over holi holiday for central offices in...
- Seventh Pay Commission likely to submit report in ...
- ▼ March ( 19 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.