sources said. “The jawans’ interest is foremost for the MoD for which is why it is pressing for OROP’s implementation at the earliest. The officers are entitled to far higher perks and other benefits than jawans, who deserve OROP the most,” said a source on condition of anonymity.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- Likely Central D.A. from 1st July 2015 (Updated)
- Likely Bank D.A. from Aug to Oct'15 : Increase of ...
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Worker (CPI-IW...
- Seventh CPC is finalizing it's report, likely to s...
- Why OROP is delayed ? Find the possible answer
- Kerala pay commission likely to boost salary 13%
- Bank strike scheduled on 24th June deferred
- Government warns employees to be punctual
- Bank Strike on 24th June 2015
- Seventh Pay Commission : Meeting with service asso...
- Latest news on OROP
- Kerala Pay Commission report to be submitted this ...
- Assam govt announces seventh pay commission
- ▼ June ( 13 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.