The NJCA met on 08.02.2016 as scheduled. The meeting after taking into account various factors decided that the proposed indefinite strike will commence from 11.04.2016 if no settlement is brought about on the charter of demands by that time. The meeting also took the following decisions.
1. Strike notice will be served by the NJCA and all its constituents on 11.03.2016 by holding massive demonstration.
2. There will be a massive Rally on 11.03.2016 at Delhi and leaders of NJCA will make it possible to attend the said rally and the strike notice will be served on Cabinet Secretary, Government of India.
3. All the National JCA leaders will attend Rally at the State Capitals/big industrial centres during the month March and April, 2016. Dates will be finalised in consultation with the concerned State JCA.
4. To strengthen the campaign, the NJCA will place on the website a pamphlet explaining the demands.
5. Posters will be centrally designed and kept in the website for State JCAs and constituents to adopt.
6. All Constituents will undertake independent campaign programmes in the month of March 2016 to popularize the demands.
7. 29th March will be observed as solidarity day throughout the country unitedly by all the Constituents of NJCA.
8. The indefinite strike will commence at 6 am on 11.04.2016