|Rate of Interest|
|Rate of Interest|
|1 Year Time Deposit||8.4||7.1|
|2 Year Time Deposit||8.4||7.2|
|3 Year Time Deposit||8.4||7.4|
|5 Year Time Deposit||8.5||7.9|
|5 Year Recurring Deposit||8.4||7.4|
|5 Year Senior Citizens Savings Deposit||9.3||8.6|
|5 Year Account scheme||8.4||7.8|
|5 Year National Savings Certificate||8.5||8.1|
|Public Provident Fund Scheme||8.7||8.1|
|Kisan Vikas Patra||8.7||7.8 |
(Will Mature in 110 Months)
Download the O.M.
As the Intgerest rate of GPF
for Central employees generally remain
at par with PPF, it is most likely to be reduced to 8.1% in 16-17.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Interest rate slashed in small savings, GPF likely to hit soon
at 7:21:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- Empowered committee meeting held on 30.03.16 to di...
- Extended Bank hours for conducting Govt. Business ...
- Civil Service officers present memorandum to Dr Ji...
- Declaration of assets under Lokpal to be submitted...
- 7th Pay Commission : Next meeting on 30th March
- Defence ministry to take up case of armed forces’ ...
- Income Tax / Central Excise /Customs Inspectors un...
- Himachal Pradesh grants 6% D.A with effect from 01...
- Central employees get 6% D.A. as holi gift
- Ambedkar Birthday (14th April) declared as central...
- Haryana made provision for pay hike in budget
- No SC/ST quotas for govt job promotions: Supreme C...
- Interest rate slashed in small savings, GPF likely...
- 7th CPC notification after state polls
- Five per cent DA hike for Tripura employees
- OROP : First installment of arrears released, Revi...
- Central employees may have to dress in Khadi on fr...
- Jaitley rolls back proposal to tax provident fund
- Central employees postpone proposed strike in Apri...
- Rs 70,000 crore allocated for 7th pay commission i...
- Betterment in pay without cutting existing facilit...
- Govt. reconsidering taxability of Provident Fund
- Task Force To Rationalise Central Government Staff...
- Meeting with Cabinet Secretary on 1st March
- How much did actually FM make provision for pay hi...
- Govt. rejects demand for extra bonus as per revise...
- ▼ March ( 26 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.