Central employees are confused about allowances after the official press release. As per the official statement,
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- Confusion over HRA after cabinet approval
- Unhappy with little hike, central employees to go ...
- Highlights of the 7th CPC report as approved by ca...
- FM tweeted : ‘Historic’ salary hike for Central em...
- Cabinet clears 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission : Cabinet likely to approve on ...
- Brexit fallout: Govt may delay implementation of S...
- Cabinet likely to approve salary hike by a fortnig...
- Media reports substantial pay hike for central emp...
- Adhoc Bonus for West Bengal employees
- GPF Interest rate slashed to 8.1% for the first Qr...
- 7th CPC Update : Secretaries' panel did not meet o...
- ▼ June ( 12 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.