With central government employees rebutting the 7th Pay Commission's recommendations and demanding modifications in the entry level pay and fitment factor, the government on July 6 announced the high level committee to look into the demand of the government employees.
Saturday, July 9, 2016
at 11:16:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- D.A. bulletin for Bank and Central Govt. employees...
- Central employees to get enhanced pay and arrears ...
- Govt. employees will not have to submit asset and ...
- Central employees threatens strike on 2nd Sep
- Gazette Notification of 7th CPC
- 7th CPC : Notification this week
- Unions reaction on FM's answer in Parliament - not...
- Govt. is not considering to enhance multiplication...
- 7th CPC : New salary from August 2016 ?
- Union leaders assured "pay hike not deferred" - Fi...
- Central employees disappointed with uncertainty ov...
- Government likely to raise entry-level salary to R...
- GPF interest rate remains unchanged at 8.1% for Ju...
- Central employees' "indefinite strike" deferred in...
- Still no announcement of any decision on strike, d...
- Unions to decide today regarding indefinite strike...
- Eid holiday shifted to 7th July in Delhi
- Central strike from July 11 likely to be deferred,...
- Govt. proposed to reconsider Minimum Wage and Fitm...
- ▼ July ( 19 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.