Monday, August 22, 2016
at 8:06:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- Bonus cheers for central employees
- Govt. extends gratuity benefit to NPS subscribers
- Karnataka to set up pay commission
- 7th CPC : Committee on allowances invites employee...
- Jharkhand initiates salary revision process
- Gujarat issues new pay notification
- New clarification on Children Education Allowance ...
- 7th CPC : Media reports allowances from October
- Delhi notifies implementation of 7th Pay panel rec...
- 7th CPC : Anomaly committee to be set up - Nationa...
- Bonanza for Gujarat employees - new pay approved
- Madhya Pradesh to implement 7th CPC
- HTC and LTC for West Bengal employees : FAQs and a...
- 7th CPC : Gazette Notification issued for pensione...
- 7th CPC : Will the minimum pay and fitment factor ...
- IBA issued circular for hike in D.A. for Bank empl...
- 7th CPC : Committee on allowances to meet next wee...
- Goa, Haryana and Gujarat to implement 7th CPC for ...
- ▼ August ( 18 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.