The Uttarakhand government has approved the Seventh Pay Commission benefits for its employees.
The state Cabinet on Tuesday approved the pay commission recommendations for the state government employees. It also approved a two Cabinet ministers’ subcommittee headed by Chief Minister Harish Rawat that would finalise the modalities for the implementation of the commission’s recommendations. Finance minister Indira Hridayesh and Navprabhat would the members of the subcommittee.
It was also decided at the meeting to employ on contract in various departments Uttarakhand Poorvasainik Nigam Limited employees, who had rendered eight years of service. Further, bhojan matas would be provided a one-time assistance of Rs 1,000 for uniform. About 3,000 bhojan matas would be benefited from the decision.
Guest teachers in the state would be appointed on a contractual basis for three years.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
at 11:29:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- New year bonanza for West Bengal employees : D.A. ...
- Probable Bank D.A. for next quarter(Feb'17 Mar,Apr...
- AICPIN for the month of November 2016
- MP govt hikes DA by 7 pc for its employees, pensio...
- Chhattisgarh to pay 7th pay panel salary soon
- Two-day special leave to SBI employees
- 7% DA hike for Odisha government employees, pensio...
- Central employees marched towards parliament, call...
- Tamil Nadu announces 7% D.A, Download Order
- Uttarakhand approved pay benefit for employees
- U.P. cabinet clears pay hike
- U.P. cabinet likely to approve new pay today
- Higher allowances for central employees likely to ...
- Bonanza for Arunachal Pradesh employees
- Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-Un-N...
- Bank unions threaten to agitate, plan strike again...
- ▼ December ( 16 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.