Friday, November 3, 2017

Dearness Allowance from November 2017 for Bank Employees - IBA ORDER

Increase of 38 slabs – IBA Dearness Allowance to Bank Employees from Nov 2017 to Jan 2018 

The confirmed All India Average Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (Base 1960=100) for the quarter ended September 2017 are as follows:-
July 2017 – 6505.38
Aug 2017 – 6505.38
Sep 2017 – 6505.38
 The average CPI of the above is 6505 and accordingly the number of DA slabs are 516 (6505 – 4440= 2065/4= 516 Slabs) The last quarterly Payment of DA was at 478 Slabs. Hence there is an increase in DA slabs of 38, i.e 516 Slabs for payment of DA for the quarter Nov, Dec 2017 and January 2018.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to
ask if you do not mind. I was interested to
know how you center yourself and clear your mind
prior to writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?

Thanks!

All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "shyamali00@gmail.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.

Blog Archive